Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114 - 3002
- PHD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- MD, University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Grosskreutz’s research focuses on preclinical drug development for eye disease.
1. Wang SV, Li N, Rice DS, Grosskreutz CL, Dryja TP, Prasanna G, Lii J, Gagne JJ. Using Healthcare Databases to Refine Understanding of Exploratory Associations Between Drugs and Progression of Open-Angle Glaucoma. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2019 Oct; 106(4):874-883.
2. Adams CM, Stacy R, Rangaswamy N, Bigelow C, Grosskreutz CL, Prasanna G. Glaucoma - Next Generation Therapeutics: Impossible to Possible. Pharm Res. 2018 Dec 13; 36(2):25.
3. Stacy R, Huttner K, Watts J, Peace J, Wirta D, Walters T, Sall K, Seaman J, Ni X, Prasanna G, Mogi M, Adams C, Yan JH, Wald M, He Y, Newton R, Kolega R, Grosskreutz C. A Randomized, Controlled Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MGV354 for Ocular Hypertension or Glaucoma. Am J Ophthalmol. 2018 08; 192:113-123.
4. Grosskreutz CL, Hockey HU, Serra D, Dryja TP. Dry Eye Signs and Symptoms Persist During Systemic Neutralization of IL-1ß by Canakinumab or IL-17A by Secukinumab. Cornea. 2015 Dec; 34(12):1551-6.
5. Letko E, Yeh S, Foster CS, Pleyer U, Brigell M, Grosskreutz CL. Efficacy and safety of intravenous secukinumab in noninfectious uveitis requiring steroid-sparing immunosuppressive therapy. Ophthalmology. 2015 May; 122(5):939-48.