Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114 - 3002
- M.D.; Ph.D., Albert Einstein college of medicine
- M.D., Ph.D,MS,Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
- Residency, Harvard Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Residency, Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
- Fellowship, Harvard Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital and Mass Eye & Ear
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Hunter DG, Yonekawa Y, Shah AS, Dagi LR. Central serous chorioretinopathy following medial transposition of split lateral rectus muscle for complete oculomotor nerve palsy. J AAPOS. 2017 12; 21(6):517-518.
2. Oke I, Alkharashi M, Petersen RA, Ashenberg A, Shah AS. Treatment of Ocular Pyogenic Granuloma With Topical Timolol. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2017 Apr 01; 135(4):383-385.
3. Wan MJ, Mantagos IS, Shah AS, Kazlas M, Hunter DG. Comparison of Botulinum Toxin With Surgery for the Treatment of Acute-Onset Comitant Esotropia in Children. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017 Apr; 176:33-39.
4. Ma KN, Thanos A, Chodosh J, Shah AS, Mantagos IS. A Novel Technique for Amniotic Membrane Transplantation in Patients with Acute Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Ocul Surf. 2016 Jan; 14(1):31-6.
5. Huckfeldt RM, Shah AS. Sterile subperiosteal fluid collections accompanying orbital wall infarction in sickle-cell disease. J AAPOS. 2014 Oct; 18(5):485-7.