After the many changes and restrictions that children and teens have endured this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many parents are hoping their kids can enjoy a traditional Halloween.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Infectious Diseases
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital***
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.