Long Le, MD, PhD
Long Le, MD, PhD
Director, Computational Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Pathology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- M.D.; Ph.D., University of Alabama School of Medicine
- MD, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
For information about research concepts, publications, and co-authors visit Dr. Le???s research profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Inconsistency and features of single nucleotide variants detected in whole exome sequencing versus transcriptome sequencing: A case study in lung cancer. O'Brien TD, Jia P, Xia J, Saxena U, Jin H, Vuong H, Kim P, Wang Q, Aryee MJ, Mino-Kenudson M, Engelman JA, Le LP, Iafrate AJ, Heist RS, Pao W, Zhao Z. Methods. 2015 Apr 23
- GUIDE-seq enables genome-wide profiling of off-target cleavage by CRISPR-Cas nucleases. Tsai SQ, Zheng Z, Nguyen NT, Liebers M, Topkar VV, Thapar V, Wyvekens N, Khayter C, Iafrate AJ, Le LP, Aryee MJ, Joung JK. Nat Biotechnol. 2015 Feb
- Molecular classification of MYC-driven B-cell lymphomas by targeted gene expression profiling of fixed biopsy specimens. Carey CD, Gusenleitner D, Chapuy B, Kovach AE, Kluk MJ, Sun HH, Crossland RE, Bacon CM, Rand V, Dal Cin P, Le LP, Neuberg D, Sohani AR, Shipp MA, Monti S, Rodig SJ. J Mol Diagn. 2015 Jan
- Anchored multiplex PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing. Zheng Z, Liebers M, Zhelyazkova B, Cao Y, Panditi D, Lynch KD, Chen J, Robinson HE, Shim HS, Chmielecki J, Pao W, Engelman JA, Iafrate AJ, Le LP. Nat Med. 2014 Dec