Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, PhD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Hematology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
As a surgical pathologist with a particular interest in hematopathology, my current research is focused on the molecular characterization of particular disease entities, for the purposes of both classification and prediction of prognosis and susceptibility to treatment. I am currently working on two lines of investigation: 1)Characterization of follicular lymphoma with a special focus on pediatric follicular lymphomas and t(14;18) negative follicular lymphomas. 2) Molecular characterization of thymomas and thymic carcinomas.