Danvers, MAPhone: 978-882-6100
About David Chrzanowski, MD
David S. Chrzanowski, MD is doubly boarded in Otoloaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Chrzanowski has particular interest in aesthetic surgery of the face and neck, including minimally-invasive facelift surgery, eyelid rejuvenation (blepharoplasty), browlift, chin augmentation, and rhinoplasty. He performs non-surgical rejuvenation of the face and neck including Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse. Dr. Chrzanowski also performs facial skin cancer reconstructive surgery with a Mohs dermatological surgeon of the North Shore. In addition, Dr. Chrzanowski practices all aspects of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Dr. Chrzanowski received his B.S. from Ursinus College in 1996 and his doctorate in medicine from the University of Virginia in 2000. He completed his general surgery internship from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2001 and went on to complete his head and neck surgery residency in 2005. Dr. Chrzanowski also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship from Mittelman Plastic Surgery Center in Los Altos, California in 2006. He is certified in head and neck surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology and certified in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Chrzanowski is currently in practice with North Shore Ear, Nose and Throat Associates with Dr. Charles Leidner, Dr. Terry Garfinkle, Dr. James Demetroulakos, Dr. Richard Mugge, and Dr. Brad Turner.
Please visit our website at:
- Botox (botulinum toxin injections)
- Brow lift
- Deviated septum surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face lift, minimally invasive
- Facial skin cancer reconstruction
- Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse
- Neck lift
- Nose surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Sinus surgery
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102-104 Endicott St.
Danvers, MA 01923
- MD, University Of Virginia
- Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Mittelman Plastic Surgery Center
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Chin Region: Management of Grooves and Mandibular Hypoplasia with Alloplastic Implants Harry Mittelman, Jared R. Spencer, David S. Chrzanowski Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America November 2007 (Vol. 15, Issue 4, Pages 445-460)
- Use of Radiesse in Combination With Restylane for Facial Augmentation Michael S. Godin, MD; Mike V. Majmundar, MD; David S. Chrzanowski, MD; Kelley M. Dodson, MD Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006;8:92-97.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings