Ramon Franco, MD
Ramon Franco, MD
Harvard Medical School Associate Professor of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Boston, MAPhone: 617-523-7900
About Ramon Franco, MD
Dr. Ramon Franco is a board-certified laryngologist who specializes in voice, swallowing, and breathing disorders. Seeing patients at our main campus, Dr. Franco treats adult patients only. His main areas of expertise are in the diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders, airway stenosis, laryngeal cancer, and neurological disorders affecting the voice box. He also has special interests in the medical and surgical care of the professional voice.
Dr. Franco has been an invited speaker at national and international meetings and has published several peer-reviewed papers in the field. He serves as an Executive Board Member for the Massachusetts Society of Otolaryngology and is a fellow for the Triological Society and the American Laryngological Association.
- Airway Stenosis
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Neurological Disorders Affecting the Voice Box
- Voice and swallowing disorders
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings