Brian Park, MD, MPH
Brian Park, MD, MPH
Harvard Medical School Instructor in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass. Eye and Ear, Newton
2000 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02462-1626
Mass. Eye and Ear, Wellesley
65 Walnut St
Wellesley, MA 02481
- MPH, Boston University School of Public Health
- MD, SUNY at Syracuse (Upstate) College of Medicine
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Residency, State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- Residency, Suny Upstate Medical University
- Residency, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Fellowship, Univ. of Pittsburgh Med. Ctr.
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Park BJ, Chiosea SI, Grandis JR. "Molecular Changes in the Multistage Pathogenesis of Head and Neck Cancer." Molecular Pathology of Early Cancer. 2nd edition. Eds. Grizzle, Srivastava, & van der Sluijs. Amsterdam: IOS Press, currently in press.
Park BJ, Kalish RJ, Vercillo AP. Disseminated Plasmacytoma of the Thyroid. Ear Nose Throat Journal 89(3):137-9, 2010 Mar.
Davidson HC, Park BJ, Johnson JT. Thyroid Cancer: Controversies in the Management of Neck Metastasis. Laryngoscope. 118(12):2161-5, 2008 Dec.
Park BJ, Tatum SA. Oculoauriculovertebral Spectrum in Two Siblings. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Extra 2 (3): 161-164, 2007.
Park B, Nguyen NT, Dutt P, Merdek KD, Bashar M, Sterpetti P, Tosolini A, Testa JR, Toksoz D. Association of Lbc Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor with alpha-catenin-related protein, alpha-catulin/CTNNAL1, supports serum response factor activation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 277(47):45361-70, 2002 Nov 22.
Sterpetti P, Hack AA, Bashar MP, Park B, Cheng SD, Knoll JH, Urano T, Feig LA, Toksoz D. Activation of the Lbc Rho exchange factor proto-oncogene by truncation of an extended C terminus that regulates transformation and targeting. Molecular & Cellular Biology. 19(2):1334-45, 1999 Feb.