Mark Rounds, MD
Mark Rounds, MD
Harvard Medical School Instructor in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Wellesley, MAPhone: 617-630-1699
Newton, MAPhone: 617-630-1699
About Mark Rounds, MD
Dr. Rounds is board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery as well as Otolaryngology. He is the Chief of Otolaryngology at Newton Wellesley Hospital Where he is an overseer and Board member of the Newton Wellesley Hospital Charitable Foundation. He is a member of the Board of Surgeons at Mass. Eye and Ear and a Harvard Medical School faculty member.
Dr. Rounds education includes degrees from The Phillips Exeter Academy, Amherst College, University of Rochester School of Medicine and fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Massachusetts Eye and Ear.
Specialty interests include sinus and rhinology in addition to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Rounds further subspecializes in rhinoplasty, especially revision rhinoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Comprehensive Otolaryngology
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Mass. Eye and Ear at Wellesley
65 Walnut St.
Wellesley, MA 02481
Mass. Eye and Ear at Newton
2000 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency, University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings