Blocking serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase may overcome insulin resistance, a hallmark of the disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
50 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114-2517
- M.D.; Ph.D., Weill Cornell Medical College
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.