About David Rosman, MD, MBA
Dr. Rosman is the Deputy Chief of Radiology, Mass General Brigham overseeing Enterprise Service. In this role he is launching a fully subspecialized radiology group serving the community hospitals and outpatient imaging sites of Mass General Brigham. He is also oversees all outpatient imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital and the Mass General Physicians Organization. He has built multiple imaging centers markedly expanding the number and diversity of patients served expanding access in the community.
Dr. Rosman served as the youngest ever President of the Massachusetts Medical Society, the oldest medical society in the country. He spent his year advocating for and moving the needle on anti-racism and health equity not only as it pertained to COVID but also to the underlying systemic racism that leads to inequity throughout (among other things) our health system.
Dr. Rosman is also passionate about global health – particularly with an emphasis in sustainable solutions and anti-colonialism. He helped the local physicians start the first ever Radiology residency in Rwanda while living there with his wife (a Pediatric Emergency physician who was likewise starting the pediatrics residency) and two children (age 1 and 3 at the time). He continues to return and teach in Rwanda now bringing senior residents and fellows in a bidirectional exchange.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- Anorectal functional imaging and defecography
- Colon cancer screening/virtual colonoscopy/CT colonography
- Fluoroscopic / CT / MRI evaluation of small and large bowel
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Lahey Clinic
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings