Restricted to patients who live or work in zip codes: 02109, 02110 and 02113. Accepting Pediatrics patients ages up to 18.
Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-8000
About Martha McLoughlin, MD
Martha McLoughlin received her undergraduate degree from Harvard University and her medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
She is currently a primary care physician for both adult and pediatric patients at North End Waterfront Health.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult primary care medicine
- General internal medicine
- General pediatrics
- Women's Health Care
- Adult & Pediatrics
North End Waterfront Health
332 Hanover St.
Boston, MA 02113
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- Residency, UMASS Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings