Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Bigelow Teaching Service-Inpatient Only Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Bulfinch Medical Group
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, New York Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Palamara McGrath K, Aagaard E, Lo M, Knight C. Effective Teaching Models in the Ambulatory Setting. Academic Internal Medicine Insight. Vol 11 No 2, June 2013.
- Palamara K, Cosco D. Resident Remediation and Coaching: A Guide to Making it Happen at Your Institution. Academic Internal Medicine Insight. Vol 11 No 3, September 2013
- Palamara K, Ray A. Resident-as-Teacher Workshop. MedEdPORTAL; 2014. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9673 (peer-reviewed curriculum).
- Palamara K, Kauffman C, Bazari H, Stone V, Donelan K. Promoting success: A professional development coaching program for interns in medicine. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2015; 7(4);630-7.
- Palamara K. The role of EGD surveillance for patients with Barretts esophagus. Medical Clinics of North America Quality Patient Care: Making Evidence-Based, High Value Choices. 2016.
- Ray A, Jones D, Palamara K, Overland M, Steinberg K. Improving Ambulatory Training in Internal Medicine: X + Y (or Why Not?). Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2016; 31:1519.
- Palamara K, Aagaard E, Croker-Bode C. Establishing a Mentorship Program for Your Residency. The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Medical Education Programs. Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine; 2017.