Teens who have frequent suicidal thoughts are at risk for a variety of psychological and social problems, according to a new study by researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH).
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Ave.
Revere, MA 02151
- MD, University College Dublin School of Medicine, National University of Ireland
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*
American Board Certifications
- Addiction Medicine, American Board of Preventative Medicine
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.