In a study of 18,500+ people, researchers found there was no significant difference in depression risk between those receiving active vitamin D3 supplements and those on placebo.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Yale School of Medicine
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- Fellowship, McLean Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Geriatric Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.