Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Center for Anxiety and Stress Disorders
One Bowdoin Square
Boston, MA 02114-2790
Psychiatry Associates-Inpatient Consult
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- PHD, Adelphi University
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Assessment of narrative data, particularly the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) and Early memories
Validity of the Social Cognition and Object Relations Scale-Global Rating Method
Psychotherapy Process and Outcome
- Stein, MB, Pinsker, JH, Hilsenroth, MJ. Borderline Pathology and the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI): An Evaluation of Criterion and Concurrent Validity, Journal of Personality Assessment, 2007, 88(1), 81-89.
- Stein, MB, Hilsenroth, MJ, Pinsker-Aspen, JH, Primavera, L. Validity of DSM-IV Axis V Global Assessment of Relational Functioning Scale (GARF. A Multi-Method Assessment, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 197(1), 50-55.
- Stein, MB, Pesale, F, Slavin, J, Hilsenroth, MJ. A Training outline for Conducting Psychotherapy Process Ratings: An example Using Therapist Technique, Counselling and Psychotherapy Research, 10(1), 50-59.
- Stein, MB, Siefert, CJ, Stewart RVS, Hilsenroth, MJ (in press). Relationship between the Social Cognition and Object Relations Scale (SCORS) and Attachment Style in a clinical sample, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy