Translational research helps move new ideas and treatments from the lab to the clinic. Supportive care research strives to improve the experience and outcomes of patients and caregivers across the continuum of cancer care. Learn about the latest, cutting-edge advances in this webinar.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- MPH, University of Iowa College of Public Health
- Residency, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Yu M, Bardia A, Aceto N, et al. Ex Vivo Culture of Circulating Breast Tumor Cells for Individualized Testing of Drug Susceptibility. Science. 2014. 345(6193):216-20.
- Bardia A, Haber DA. Solidifying Liquid Biopsies: Can circulating tumor cell monitoring guide treatment selection in breast cancer? J Clin Oncol. 2014;32(31):3470-1.
- Keenan TE, Moy B, Mroz EA, Ross K, Niemierko A, Rocco JW, Isakoff S, Ellisen LW, Bardia A. Comparison of the genomic landscape between primary breast cancer in African American versus White women and association of racial differences with tumor recurrence. J Clin Oncol. 2015.
- Bardia A, Mayer IA, Diamond JR, et al. Efficacy and safety of anti-Trop-2 antibody drug conjugate Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2017. Jul 1;35(19):2141-2148.
- Bardia A, Parton M, Kümmel S, et al. Paclitaxel with inhibitor of apoptosis antagonist, LCL161, for localized triple-negative breast cancer, prospectively stratified by gene signature in a biomarker-driven neoadjuvant trial. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Sep 20: JCO2017748392
- Bardia A, Mayer IA, Vahdat LT, Tolaney SM, Isakoff SJ, Diamond JR, O'Shaughnessy J, Moroose RL, Santin AD, Abramson VG, Shah NC, Rugo HS, Goldenberg DM, Sweidan AM, Iannone R, Washkowitz S, Sharkey RM, Wegener WA, Kalinsky K. Sacituzumab Govitecan-hziy in refractory metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. N Engl J Med. 2019 Feb 21;380(8):741-751.
- Sep | 1 | 2017
MGH researchers have found that breast tumors grown in mice are effectively suppressed by treating them with a combination of chemotherapy and Notch inhibitors