Holly Pritchard is a wife, a mother of two boys, a librarian and a volunteer at her church. "I want people to know that hope is alive at Mass General for every survivor of sexual abuse who may need compassionate medical treatment."
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Electrophysiology Lab/Arrhythmia Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
- Residency, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.