Departments, Centers, & Programs:
50 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114-2517
MGPO Dermatopathology Associates
2 Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459-3208
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, University of Virginia Health System
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatopathology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
In addition to basic science research on Graft-versus-Host Disease, Dr. Horn recently contributed to the National Institute of Health (NIH) Development Project on Criteria for Clinical Trials in Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease Consensus Conference of 2014. Conference outcomes include new information from histopathological studies of GVHD in the gut, liver, skin, and oral mucosa and an expanded discussion of GVHD in the lungs and kidneys.
Dr. Horn has over 85 articles listed on PubMed. Journals include Nature (Journal of Investigative Dermatology), the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, and JAMA Dermatology.