The advance may help clinicians protect patients’ heart health and prevent strokes.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Heart Center: Electrophysiology Lab
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lubitz' research focuses on clinical and genetic aspects of heritable cardiac arrhythmias. He is interested in studying the mechanisms of heritable arrhythmias and determining how genetic information can be used to guide care. Dr. Lubitz' research spans disciplines including epidemiology, risk prediction, population genetics, pharmacogenetics, and clinical trials to identify the role of using genetic information in clinical practice.
- Press Release
- May | 25 | 2021
The use of accelerometers enables researchers to provide the most objective evidence to date of the link between physical activity and atrial fibrillation.