Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Electrophysiology Lab/Arrhythmia Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lubitz' research focuses on clinical and genetic aspects of heritable cardiac arrhythmias. He is interested in studying the mechanisms of heritable arrhythmias and determining how genetic information can be used to guide care. Dr. Lubitz' research spans disciplines including epidemiology, risk prediction, population genetics, pharmacogenetics, and clinical trials to identify the role of using genetic information in clinical practice.