The 2020 award recipient is the Community Care Transitions Initiative led by Jocelyn Carter, MD, MPH, of the Department of Medicine.
Mass General Hospital: Academic Hospitalist Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MPH, Dartmouth Medical School
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, American Board of Preventitive Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Dec | 11 | 2017
A survey of patients admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital has found that patients reporting greater levels of satisfaction with their care and good communication with their health care providers were significantly less like to readmitted to the hospital in the 30 days after discharge.