Denisa Gace, DO
Denisa Gace, DO
Associate Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital
Physician Advisor to Case Management, Massachusetts General Hospital
Inpatient Services only
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-3874
About Denisa Gace, DO
Denisa Gace, DO, MPH is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and a Hospital Medicine Physician and Physician Advisor for Case Management at Massachusetts General Hospital. As a physician, educator and administrator, Dr. Gace is committed to her patients and seeks ways to ensure delivery of highest quality of care. Dr. Gace has extensive experience in clinical operations, transitions of care, and promoting goals of care discussions. She has been involved with Continuum Project as a Palliative Care Scholar. She received her Medical Degree from the University of New England and Masters in Public Health from Des Moines University. She completed residency training in Internal Medicine at North Shore Medical Center.
Mass General Medicine Unit
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- DO, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, North Shore Medical Center***
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Gace D, Sommer RK, Daubman BR, Greer JA, Jacobsen J, LaSala C, Rosenberg LB, Greenwald JL. Exploring Patients' Experience with Clinicians Who Recognize Their Unmet Palliative Needs: An Inpatient Study. J Palliat Med. 2020 11; 23(11):1493-1499. PMID: 32368957.
2. Greenwald JL, Greer JA, Gace D, Sommer RK, Daubman BR, Rosenberg LB, LaSala C, Jacobsen J. Implementing Automated Triggers to Identify Hospitalized Patients with Possible Unmet Palliative Needs: Assessing the Impact of This Systems Approach on Clinicians. J Palliat Med. 2020 11; 23(11):1500-1506. PMID: 32589501.
3. Berger RE, Yang S, Weiner J, Gace D, Finn K. Measuring Patient Preferences and Clinic Follow-Up Utilizing an Embedded Discharge Appointment Scheduler: A Pilot Study. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2019 08; 45(8):580-585. PMID: 31281091.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings