Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-2229
Chelsea, MAPhone: 617-884-8300
About Jennifer Boyle, MD
I joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Massachusetts General Hospital in 2012. I feel honored and privileged to be able to serve my community as an Ob/Gyn specialist.
I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Notre Dame where I majored in Spanish. I attended Rush University Medical College for medical school and completed my residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Colorado in 2002.
My clinical work at Massachusetts General Hospital includes both inpatient and outpatient care in Obstetrics and Gynecology. I am fluent in Spanish and see patients both at Yawkey Center for Outpatient medicine and at Chelsea Healthcare center. Some of my clinical interests include prenatal care, labor management, contraception, medical management of abnormal uterine bleeding, outpatient hysteroscopy for endometrial polyps, and management of abnormal pap tests.
A focus on medically underserved populations and community health in the setting of Obstetrics and Gynecology has guided my medical career from training through the present. I am dedicated to community health and working with underserved populations. To this end, I have had enriching experiences working with women in Botswana, Guatemala, Ecuador and, most recently, as part of the Mass General Disaster Response in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
Additionally, I work closely with residents and medical students on Labor and Delivery at Massachusetts General Hospital—guiding them through deliveries, surgeries and all aspects of the obstetrical care we provide to our patients. I strive both in my teaching and in clinical practice to work to enhance physician-patient communication, especially among low-literacy populations, and to deliver personalized, holistic, culturally-sensitive and compassionate care.
Outside of caring for my patients, I enjoy spending time with my family as well as running, swimming, reading and doing arts and crafts.
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Adolescent gynecology
- Birth control
- Community health
- Complex contraception
- Delivery management
- Female sexual dysfunction
- General obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Health disparities among minority women
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC)
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Obstetrics and Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Chelsea HealthCare Center
151 Everett Ave.
Chelsea, MA 02150
- MD, Rush Medical College
- Residency, University of Colorado Health Center
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings