Salem, MAPhone: 978-741-1200
About Michael Oats, MD
Dr. Oats received his training at the College of Holy Cross and Loyola University of Chicago. He completed his internship and residency in Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester as well as his fellowship in Clinical Pharmacology/Hypertension. Dr. Oats also completed his surgical residency in Ophthalmology at Loyola University of Chicago.
Dr. Oats is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, American Medical Association, and the New England Ophthalmological Society, Inc. He is an active staff member of the Cape Cod Eye Surgery and Laser Center in Sandwich and Falmouth Hospital. Dr. Oats is also a Consultant in Ophthalmology at Jordan Hospital in Plymouth and Tobey Hospital in Wareham.
- Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery and Diseases
- Refractive surgery
North Shore Physicians Group
81 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970
- MD, Loyola University of Chicago
- Residency, Loyola University of Chicago
- Residency, University of Mass Medical Center
- Fellowship, UMASS Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings