Ivan Chebib, MD
Ivan Chebib, MD
Assistant Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-0800
About Ivan Chebib, MD
Dr. Chebib received his MD from the University of Alberta, Canada in 2004, and completed his anatomic pathology residency in 2009 at the University of Calgary, Canada. He finished his cytopathology fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA in 2010. He is board certified in anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology with the American Board of Pathology and certified as a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
- Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
Mass General Pathology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Alberta
- Residency, Foothills Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
For information about research concepts, co-authors, and to see a timeline, visit Dr. Chebib's profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings