A new analysis by researchers at Mass General, Harvard Medical School, and Georgia Tech indicates that cases of alcohol-related liver disease will rise dramatically in the coming years without drastic steps to reduce high-risk drinking rates.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital - Clinical Trainees
- Residency, Brigham and Women's/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.