Clinicians from two hospitals in Boston report that the majority of even the sickest patients with COVID-19—those who require ventilators in intensive care units—get better when they receive existing guideline-supported treatment for respiratory failure.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pulmonary and Critical Care
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- PhD, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.