Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Back Bay
388 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215-2800
Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Adolescent Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Lemly D, Mandelbrot L, Meier F, Firtion G, Matheron S, Jeantils V, Scott TA. Factors related to medical appointment attendance after childbirth among HIV-infected women in the Paris region. AIDS Care. April 2007; 19(3).
2. Lemly DC, Shepherd BE, Hulgan T, Rebeiro P, Stinnette S, Blackwell R, Kheshti A, Sterling T, Raffanti SP. Race and Sex Differences in HAART Use and Mortality. Journal of Infectious Diseases. April 2009; 199:991-998.
3. Lemly DC, Weitzman ER, O?Hare K. Advancing healthcare transitions in the medical home: tools for providers, families and adolescents with special healthcare needs. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. August 2013; 25(4):439-46.
4. Lemly DC, Lawlor K, Scherer EA, Kelemen S, Weitzman ER. College health service capacity to support youth with chronic medical conditions. Pediatrics. November 2014. On-line publication date October 27, 2014.