Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Back Bay HealthCare Center
388 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
MassGeneral Hospital for Children: Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Vanderbilt University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Adolescent Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Lemly D, Mandelbrot L, Meier F, Firtion G, Matheron S, Jeantils V, Scott TA. Factors related to medical appointment attendance after childbirth among HIV-infected women in the Paris region. AIDS Care. April 2007; 19(3).
2. Lemly DC, Shepherd BE, Hulgan T, Rebeiro P, Stinnette S, Blackwell R, Kheshti A, Sterling T, Raffanti SP. Race and Sex Differences in HAART Use and Mortality. Journal of Infectious Diseases. April 2009; 199:991-998.
3. Lemly DC, Weitzman ER, O???Hare K. Advancing healthcare transitions in the medical home: tools for providers, families and adolescents with special healthcare needs. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. August 2013; 25(4):439-46.
4. Lemly DC, Lawlor K, Scherer EA, Kelemen S, Weitzman ER. College health service capacity to support youth with chronic medical conditions. Pediatrics. November 2014. On-line publication date October 27, 2014.