Boston, MAPhone: 617-267-7171
Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-1201
About Diana Lemly, MD
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Adolescent and young adult medical issues
- Adult primary care medicine
- Eating disorders
- General pediatrics
- Newborn care
- Women's Health Care
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Back Bay HealthCare Center
388 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Mass General for Children: Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Vanderbilt University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Adolescent Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- MassHealth ACO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Lemly D, Mandelbrot L, Meier F, Firtion G, Matheron S, Jeantils V, Scott TA. Factors related to medical appointment attendance after childbirth among HIV-infected women in the Paris region. AIDS Care. April 2007; 19(3).
2. Lemly DC, Shepherd BE, Hulgan T, Rebeiro P, Stinnette S, Blackwell R, Kheshti A, Sterling T, Raffanti SP. Race and Sex Differences in HAART Use and Mortality. Journal of Infectious Diseases. April 2009; 199:991-998.
3. Lemly DC, Weitzman ER, O???Hare K. Advancing healthcare transitions in the medical home: tools for providers, families and adolescents with special healthcare needs. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. August 2013; 25(4):439-46.
4. Lemly DC, Lawlor K, Scherer EA, Kelemen S, Weitzman ER. College health service capacity to support youth with chronic medical conditions. Pediatrics. November 2014. On-line publication date October 27, 2014.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings