Michael Mansour, MD, PhD, an infectious diseases specialist, discusses the mysterious rise of a new strain of fungus that is resistant to all known antifungal medications.
Infectious Disease Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.