Government-issued physical distancing orders significantly slowed the COVID-19 epidemic, leading to an estimated reduction of more than 600,000 cases within three weeks of implementation.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Medical Practice Evaluation Center
100 Cambridge St., Suite 1600
Boston, MA 02114
Medical Walk In Unit
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Siedner's primary research activities include 1) directing clinical trials to evaluate mobile-health based interventions to address structural barriers to care, including transportation costs and poor communication systems and 2) directing a longitudinal cohort study of aging HIV infected persons and age and gender-matched HIV uninfected controls to understand the intersection between HIV infection and non-communicable disease risk in rural Uganda.