MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) hosted its 9th annual Research Day on March 28, 2017, with innovative presentations, speakers and poster sessions. The event celebrated the pioneering research of investigators throughout MGHfC whose discoveries help to better understand childhood disease.
Center for Addiction Medicine
151 Merrimac Street 6th floor
Boston, MA 02114-4714
- MD, David Geffen School of Medicine @ UCLA
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Addiction Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Yule is currently recruiting subjects for a clinical trial evaluating the effect of treatment with quetiapine (seroquel) on substance use and mood for youth with a substance use disorder and bipolar disorder.