Sabrina Paganoni, MD, PhD, is using technology to find new treatments and improve the care and quality of life for patients with ALS.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- PhD, Northwestern University
- MD, University of Milan-Medical School
- Residency, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.