Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Women's Health Associates
101 Merrimac St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My primary research focus is in medical education, specifically improving the feedback and assessment provided to medical students and residents.
- Potter, J, Johnston, K. Sexuality and intimacy after cancer [chapter 57]. In: Davis M, Feyer P,Ortner P, Zimmermann C, editors. Supportive oncology, 1st Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier; February 9, 2011.
- Johnston K, Potter J. Fertility assessment and preservation: a practical guide for clinicians caring for cancer survivors [chapter 58]. In: Davis M., Feyer P, Ortner P, Zimmermann C, editors. Supportive oncology, 1st Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier; February 9, 2011