Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Division of Gastrointestinal and Oncologic Surgery
104 Endicott Street Suite 200
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
81 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970-2714
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship, Beth Israel/Deaconess Medical Center-East Campus
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Kastrinakis WV, Ramchurren N, Maggard M, Steele Jr G, Summerhayes IC. K-ras status does not predict successful hepatic resection of colorectal cancer metastasis. Archives of Surgery 1995; 130: 9-14.
- Kastrinakis WV, Ramchurren N, Rieger KM, Hess DT, Loda M, Steele G, Summerhayes IC, Increased incidence of p53 mutations is associated with hepatic metastasis in colorectal neoplastic progression. Oncogene 1995; 11: 647-652.
- Kastrinakis WV, Brooks DC: Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. In Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology. Edited by Brandt LJ. Current Medicine; 1999.
- Kaplan L, Fallon J, Mun E, Harvey A, Kastrinakis WV, Johnson E, Nierman R, Keroak C: Coding and reimbursement for weight loss surgery: Best practice Recommendations. Obesity Research (2005) 13, 290–300; doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.39
- Arriaga, Alexander F., M.D.,1,3 Lancaster, Robert T., M.D., M.P.H,1,2 Berry, William R., M.D., M.P.H, M.P.A.,1 Regenbogen, Scott E., M.D., M.P.H.,1,2 Lipsitz, Stuart R., Sc.D.,3 Kaafarani, Haytham, M.D., M.P.H.,1 Elbardissi, Andrew, M.D., M.P.H.,1,3 Desai, Priya, B.A.,1,3 Ferzoco, Stephen J., M.D.,4 Bleday, Ronald, M.D.,3 Breen, Elizabeth M., M.D.,3 Kastrinakis, William V., M.D.,5 Rubin, Mark S., M.D.,5 Gawande, Atul A., M.D., M.P.H.1,3 The Better Colectomy Project: A multi-center study of compliance rates with best-practices in colorectal surgery. Annals of Surgery, 2009.