Eli Miloslavsky, MD
Eli Miloslavsky, MD
Co-Director Vasculitis and Glomerulonephritis Center
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-7938
About Eli Miloslavsky, MD
Dr. Miloslavsky specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis and other systemic diseases such as inflammatory myopathy and sarcoidosis among others. He is the Co-Director of the MGH Vasculitis and Glomerulonephritis center. His research has focused on outcomes and treatment of ANCA-Associated Vasculitis and glucocorticoid toxicity.
Dr. Miloslavsky also has a strong interest in medical education. He currently teaches at MGH and Harvard Medical School where he holds several leadership roles. Within medical education his research has focused on simulation, consultative medicine, science education and peer teaching.
Dr. Miloslavsky graduated from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and completed his internal medicine residency and rheumatology fellowship at MGH.
- ANCA-associated vasculitis
- Giant cell arteritis
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Other Systemic Vasculitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Mass General Rheumatology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Wallace ZS, Miloslavsky EM. Management of ANCA associated vasculitis. British Medical Journal 2020 Mar 18;368:m421
Miloslavsky EM, Niles JL, Wallace ZS et al. Reducing glucocorticoid duration in ANCA-associated vasculitis: A pilot trial. Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism 2018 Oct;48(2):288-292.
Miloslavsky EM, Naden, RP, Bijlsma JW, et al. Development of a Glucocorticoid Toxicity Index (GTI) Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2017 Mar;76(3):543-546.
Miloslavsky EM, Specks U, Merkel PA et al. Clinical outcomes of remission induction therapy for severe antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis. Arthritis Rheumatology. 2013 Sep;65(9):2441-9
Other publications can be found at:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=miloslavsky%20e&sort=date
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings