Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Yale-New Haven Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Tolis has published and presented nationally and internationally on liberal utilization of bilateral internal mammary arteries, aortic root and arch surgery and outcomes of high risk cardiac reoperations. He also has a special interest in resident surgical teaching and education.