Adding exercise to a genetic treatment for myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) was more effective at reversing fatigue than administering the treatment alone in a study using a mouse model of the disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Washington Medical Center
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.