"Most people will reach their peak bone mass between the ages of 20 and 30," says Joy Tsai, MD. "While some amount of bone loss is expected with aging, it is important to identify if you have very low bone density so your doctor can make recommendations to help prevent broken bones."
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency, McGaw Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.