Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114 - 3002
Mass Eye and Ear Waltham
1601 Trapelo Rd.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass Eye and Ear Malden
578 Main St
Malden, MA 02148
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, Doheny Eye Center UCLA
- Residency, Doheny Eye Institute
- Fellowship, Casey Eye Institute
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lee’s research interests include orbital disease and tumors as well as thyroid eye disease. She is particularly interested in studying the potential role of vasculogenesis in thyroid eye disease. She is also involved in developing a mouse model of orbital inflammation.
1. Jakobiec FA, Cortes Barrantes P, Milman T, Lee NG, Fay A. Ocular Adnexal Adenomatoid Sebaceous Gland Hyperplasia: A Clinical and Immunopathologic Analysis in Relation to the Muir-Torre Syndrome. Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020 Jan/Feb; 36(1):e6-e12.
2. Reshef ER, Habib LA, Rao R, Modjtahedi BS, Eliott D, Freitag SK, Reinshagen KL, Lee NG. Clinical and radiographic features of hydrolyzed MIRAgel scleral buckles: A comparative analysis. Clin Imaging. 2019 Dec 06; 60(1):10-15.
3. North VS, Starks VS, Lee NG. Basal Cell Carcinoma Masquerading as a Chalazion in a 27-Year-Old Woman. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2019 Jul 01; 137(7):e185435.
4. Starks VS, Reinshagen KL, Lee NG, Freitag SK. Visual field and orbital computed tomography correlation in dysthyroid optic neuropathy due to thyroid eye disease. Orbit. 2019 May 06; 1-7.
5. Wolkow N, Weinberg DA, Bersani TA, Yoon MK, Lefebvre DR, Lee NG, Sutula FC, Mandeville JT, Hatton MP, Freitag SK. Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery in Patients 100 Years and Older. Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019 Jan/Feb; 35(1):71-76.