Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Rosenzweig's research is focused on heart failure and understanding the clinical implications of fundamental biological processes regulating cell growth, death and regeneration in the heart. Through his laboratory research, he has worked to identify and validate novel therapeutic targets to address heart failure, as well as studying what keeps the heart healthy, using the exercised heart as a model.