Lidia Maria Moura, MD, MPH, PhD
Lidia Maria Moura, MD, MPH, PhD
Co-director, Center for Value-based Health Care and Sciences, Massachusetts General Hospital
Director, Population Health Management and Sciences, Epilepsy Foundation of America
Boston, MAPhone: 855-644-6387
About Lidia Maria Moura, MD, MPH, PhD
Dr. Moura is a neurologist and health services researcher in the Department of Neurology at the MGH and Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School. She completed a research fellowship in Neuromodulation, and three clinical fellowships: Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy and Advanced General Neurology at MGH. She directs of the NeuroValue Lab, co-directs the Center for Value-Based Health Care and Sciences, and serves as the Director for Population Health Management and Sciences at the Epilepsy Foundation of America.
The NeuroValue Lab’s mission is to serve as the department's center of excellence on the development and evaluation of new models for neurology care financing, quality improvement and delivery. Specifically, the NeuroValue Lab uses health care research methods to create a knowledge base in alternative neurology care delivery models. The NeuroValue Lab also serves as a vital knowledge resource for trainees in studies of quality improvement and/or health outcomes research.
- Health Services and Quality of Care
- Patient and family centered care
- Portuguese, Spanish
Mass General Neurology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Universidade Catolica de Brasilia
- Residency, Hospital Universitario Pedro Ernesto
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Moura leads the MGH Neuro Value lab - the health services and outcomes research laboratory with the Department of Neurology at the Massachusetts General Hospital .
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings