Andy Lindsay had been an avid mountaineering hiker, biker, skier and climber for more than 40 years. In the summer of 2013, after experiencing acute shortness of breath, he knew something wasn't right. Several tests and doctor visits later, Lindsay was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
102 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.