Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114 - 3002
Mass Eye and Ear Waltham
1601 Trapelo Rd.
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, University of the Philippines - Manila
- MD, University of the Philippines College of Medicine
- Residency, Berkshire Medical Center
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Residency, Philippine General Hospital
- Residency, UMASS Medical Center
- Residency, University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship, Philippine General Hospital
- Fellowship, Philippines General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lo's research interests have included infantile hemangioma and human meibomian gland dysfunction, and her work has been published in several peer-reviewed journals.
Medical management of Alternaria keratitis with endophthalmitis in a patient with a corneal graft. Papakostas TD, Kohanim S, Skondra D, Lo K, Chodosh J. Clin Experiment Ophthalmol. 2014 Jul;42(5):496-7.
Role of amniotic membrane transplantation in acute chemical injury. Lo K, Kohanim S, Trief D, Chodosh J. J. Int Ophthalmol Clin. 2013 Fall;53(4):33-41.
Changes in gene expression in human meibomian gland dysfunction. Liu S, Richards SM, Lo K, Hatton M, Fay A, Sullivan DA. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011 Apr 25;52(5):2727-40.
Customized Jones tube using a surgical drill. Lo K, Nguyen J, Fay A. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011.
Current theories on the pathogenesis of infantile hemangioma. Lo K, Mihm M, Fay A. Semin Ophthalmol. 2009 May-Jun;24(3):172-7.