The OB/GYN Department and the Diabetes Unit at Mass General recently launched a new clinic to treat pregnant women with diabetes. The Diabetes in Pregnancy Program (DIPP) provides integrated obstetric and endocrine care for pregnant women with type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vincent Obstetrics Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine
- Residency, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Fellowship, Magee Womens Hospital of UPMC
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.