People with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) are living longer thanks to antiretroviral therapy. However, research has found that they are at an increased risk for heart disease. Suman Srinivasa, MD, MS, Allie Walpert, MSN, FNP-BC, and Grace Shen, BS provide an overview in this presentation.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Endocrinology: Neuroendocrine & Pituitary Tumor Clinical Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.