Dukhee Rhee, MD
Dukhee Rhee, MD
Harvard Medical School Instructor in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Stoneham, MAPhone: 781-279-4418
About Dukhee Rhee, MD
Dr. Dukhee Rhee is a board-certified otolaryngologist who specializes in adult and pediatric otolaryngology. Seeing patients at our Stoneham location, Dr. Rhee has special interests in adult and pediatric otolaryngology, laryngology, thyroid disorders, and salivary gland disorders.
- Adult and pediatric otolaryngology
- Laryngology / Voice
- Salivary gland disorders
- Thyroid disorders
Mass. Eye and Ear at Stoneham
One Montvale Ave.
Stoneham, MA 02180
- MD, Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings