Maryann was diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor on December 26th, 2018, and has faced her diagnosis head-on each day since with humor and grace.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pappas Center for Neuro Oncology
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
102 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, University of Texas Medical School-Houston
- Residency, UT Southwestern Medical/Parkland
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neuro-Oncology, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- DeWitt JC, Jordan JT, Frosch MP, Iafrate AJ, Louis DN, Lennerz JK. “Cost Effectiveness of IDH Testing in Diffuse Gliomas According to the 2016 WHO-Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System Recommendations” Neuro-Oncology. 2017 Nov 29;19(12):1640-1650. PMID29016871
- Jordan JT, Sanders AE, Armstrong T, Mohile N, Nghiemphu PL, Smith TR, Ney DE. Quality Improvement in Neurology: Neuro-Oncology Quality Measurement Set. Neurology. 2018 Apr 3;90(14)652-658. PMID 29500290. Also published in Neuro-Oncology. 2018 Mar 27;20(4):531-537. PMID 29509930
- Beauchamp RL, James MF, DeSouza PA, Wagh V, Zhao W, Jordan JT, Stemmer-Rachamimov A, Plotkin SR, Gusella JF, Haggarty SJ, Ramesh V. “A high-throughput kinome screen reveals serum/glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 1 as a therapeutic target for NF2-deficient meningiomas” OncoTarget. 2015 July 15; 6(19):16981-16997.
- Jordan JT, Smith MJ, Walker JA, Erdin S, Talkowski ME, Merker VL, Ramesh V, Cai W, Harris GJ, Bredella MA, Seijo M, Suuberg A, Guesella JF, Plotkin SR. “Pain Correlates with Germline Mutation in Schwannomatosis.” Medicine. 2018 Feb; 97(5):e9717. PMID 29384852