Maryann was diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor on December 26th, 2018, and has faced her diagnosis head-on each day since with humor and grace.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pappas Center for Neuro Oncology
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
102 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, University of Texas Medical School-Houston
- Residency, UT Southwestern Medical/Parkland
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Jordan JT*, Sun W*, Hussain SF, Deangulo G, Prabhu SS, Heimberger AB. Preferential Migration of Regulatory T Cells Mediated by Glioma-Secreted Chemokines can be Blocked with Chemotherapy. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2008 Jan; 57(1):123-31. * Denotes co-first authors
- Beauchamp RL, James MF, DeSouza PA, Wagh V, Zhao W, Jordan JT, Stemmer-Rachamimov A, Plotkin SR, Gusella JF, Haggarty SJ, Ramesh V. “A high-throughput kinome screen reveals serum/glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 1 as a therapeutic target for NF2-deficient meningiomas” OncoTarget. 2015 July 15; 6(19):16981-16997.
- Terry AR, Jordan JT, Schwamm L, Plotkin SR. “Increased risk of cerebrovascular disease among patients with neurofibromatosis type 1: A population-based approach” Stroke. 2016 Jan; 47(1):60-5.
- Field KM*, Jordan JT*, Wen PY, Rosenthal MA, Reardon DA. Bevacizumab and Glioblastoma: Scientific Review, Newly Reported Updates, and Ongoing Controversies. April 1, 2015. * Denotes co-first authors
- Jordan JT, Gerstner ER, Batchelor TT, Cahill DP, Plotkin, SR. Glioblastoma Care in the Elderly. Cancer. 2016 Jan 15;122(2):189-97.
- Justin T. Jordan and Patrick Y. Wen. “Novel Chemotherapeutic Approaches in High-Grade Gliomas”, in Current Understanding and Treatment of Gliomas. Cancer Treatment and Research. Volume 163, 2015, pp117-142