Real-time risk calculator integrated into the electronic health record guides evaluation of patients and safe discontinuation of isolation.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Infectious Disease Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital - Clinical Trainees
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Dec | 10 | 2019
Mass General study finds that many MMR vaccine-eligible children traveling abroad fail to get vaccinated before departure
In a study published in JAMA Pediatrics, the team reported that most eligible pediatric international travelers were not vaccinated due to clinician decision or guardian refusal, despite recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).