As scientists learn more about COVID-19, it has become clear that the virus especially impacts those with existing medical conditions, such as kidney disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2752
Medical Walk In Unit
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surg
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital Residency Program i
- Fellowship, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, New York Presbyterian Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Sep | 2 | 2020
Mass General study demonstrates that kidneys infected with hepatitis C can be safely transplanted into healthy recipients
Mass General study demonstrates that kidneys infected with hepatitis C can be safely transplanted into healthy recipients.
- Dec | 20 | 2019
The Severe Immunotherapy Complications Service at Mass General was created to address the urgent need to understand how and why toxicities occur, in order to develop new therapies that will allow patients to safely stay on their lifesaving immunotherapy regimens.