The Severe Immunotherapy Complications Service at Mass General was created to address the urgent need to understand how and why toxicities occur, in order to develop new therapies that will allow patients to safely stay on their lifesaving immunotherapy regimens.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2752
Medical Walk In Unit
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.