Mass General Cancer Center’s Marcela Maus, MD, PhD has been chosen to be featured in a first-of-its-kind collaboration between Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C), American Airlines, and Marvel Studios.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- May | 17 | 2019
The 2019 Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) meeting reflected a shift in focus from the progress of research at the MGH to the challenges facing members of the hospital’s research faculty.